- Traditional high edged floor mats have a commercial, utilitarian, rubbery look that cheapens the looks of the interior.
- Kagu Finish- Kagu means long lasting. These last well and have a 3 year warranty!
- High Edges- Keep away that ring of dirt or ring of salt regular flat floor mats leave behind.
3 Layer Design
- MAXpider backing has small fibers which lock into the loom of the carpet to prevent the mats from sliding, which is a major problem with the all rubber design of competitor’s floor liners
- Middle layer is XPE foam. This is superior to the thermal formed plastic made popular by competitors like WeatherTech and Husky Liner floor mats. The XPE foam does not lose its shape and get the wavy edges over time like the thermal formed mats do. XPE is also sound deadening, making your ride quieter, and reducing foot fatigue.
- Kagu rubber top layer is long lasting and wear resistant, while have a carbon fiber like embossed appearance that is rich looking.
Three Dimensional Design
- Prevents spilling over the edges of the floor mats, contain the dirt and salt. I don’t ever vacuum my car floor anymore, I just hose off the mats and it looks like it had a fresh interior detail!
Returns are accepted, buyer is responsible for shipping costs and 15% restocking fees.